When it is chilly weather, there is nothing better than hot cocoa.
We have a fun idea to make cocoa fun and tasty.
It’s making whipped cream shapes using cookie cutters.
We have included a homemade cocoa recipe too.
How to Make:
You need whipped cream – usually sold frozen.
Layer a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Take whipped cream and spread to 1/2 inch on pan.
- Freeze pan until frozen.
- Using a cookie cutter (make sure it is size to fit into mug) cut shapes.
- Keep whipped cream shapes frozen until you put into cocoa.
Note: you can dip the cookie cutters into warm water to make cutting the shapes easier.
Homemade Hot Cocoa
- Sauce pan
- 4 Cups milk or non-dairy milk
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/3 Cup hot water
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Toppings: mini marshmallows, whipped cream, crushed candy canes, caramel, chocolate chips.
- 1. Heat milk in a saucepan on low heat.2. Add in cocoa, sugar and hot water. Stir well.3. Add in salt and vanilla.Serve in mugs. Add toppings.