Let’s have some Halloween food fun making Mummy and Spider hotdogs.
Using refrigerated cresent dough, kids will have fun wrapping the hotdogs.
You can make mummy or spider hotdogs, or both.
Using black or green olives, you make the eyes.
You can substitute regular beef hotdogs with chicken, turkey, vegetarian or plant-based hotdogs.
You can also make these as breakfast sausage for a yummy breakfast.
Here is what you need
- YOU NEED:
- 8-16 hotdogs
- 1 -2 cans refrigerated cresent dough sheets.
- 1 can sliced black or green olives.
Need a baking sheet. Line with parchment paper.
How to Make:
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
How to make Spider Bites:
- With a knife (adult help needed) cut the hotdogs into 4 strips on both sides.
- Roll out the refrigerated dough. Cut 2-inch pieces. Wrap around the middle of the hotdog pieces. Add olives for eyes.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
To make Mummy Bites:
- Roll out the refrigerated dough. With a pizza cutter or knife, cut thin pieces of dough. Wrap around the hotdogs.
- Lay hotdogs onto baking sheet. Carefully press olive slices to make eyes.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Serve warm.