Everyone loves pizza – right!!
We have a slant on pizza for summertime goodness without turning on the oven.
It’s watermelon pizza with all the fixin’s of your choice.
Just take a big slice of a watermelon, dress it up with more goodness, slice and enjoy!
Here is what you need
- Ripe watermelon – sliced
- Soft Cream cheese
- Frest fruit (washed and dried) – kiwi, grapes, peaches, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.
- Sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
Make it a Pizza Making Party.
Slice individual pieces for each person.
Spread soft cream cheese over each slice.
Set out bowls of different fruits and other goodies.
Now, each person dressed their pizza the way they want.
Make sure to use safety in cutting the watermelon, especially with kids around.
Summer Watermelon Pizza
- Sharp knife (parents only to use)
- 1 large Ripe watermelon
- 1 tub soft cream cheese
- 2 Cups fruit of your choice - grapes, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, bananas
- 1/2 Cup shredded sweetened coconut optional
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 Cup mini marshmallows optional
- Carefully slice watermelon to create a pizza
- Spread softened cream cheese with a spatula over watermelon slice
- Place pieces of fruit on top of the cream cheese
- Top with coconut, chocolate chips, marshmallows (optional)
- Slice into wedges. Serve cold.