Start the day with a protein packed breakfast.
Enjoy peach cobbler using protein enriched pancake mix.
Just 4 ingredients, but you can make lots of swaps.
You can swap fresh fruit with canned fruit. It is best to buy cans of fruit in their own syrup (not the ones high in sugar).
You can use many different fruits to change it up. Mango, bananas, apricots, pears, strawberries, blueberries. Just make sure they are pre-baked.
Change the honey with maple syrup or brown sugar.
Want to use milk, almond milk, or coconut milk? That is fine.
Watch the how-to video to see how easy it is to make.
What you need:
- 2 Cups Protein enriched pancake mix
- 3 large ripe peaches or can of peaches
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 Cup water
Protein Peach Cobbler
- 1 9 x 9 baking dish
- 2 Cups Protein enriched Pancake Mix
- 3 large peaches or 2 cans of peaches
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup honey (or maple syrup, brown sugarr)
- Slice fresh peaches. Bake in air fryer at 350F for 10 minutes or in 350F oven for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix pancake mix with nutmeg. Stir in 1 cup water (or milk).
- Add honey to pancake mix. Mix well.
- Place peaches in a baking dish. Pour mix over peaches.
- Bake in pre-heated 375F oven for 30-40 minutes.