Donuts anyone!! Want quick donuts you make in your air fryer.
Kids will love making these for a yummy breakfast.
Note: Air Fryers can get very hot, so be careful when pulling the donuts out of the fryer.
Here is what you need
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- round cutter
How to Make:
- Unwrap the biscuits.
- Using a cutter (use an apple cutter, mini round cutter or cupcake corer) make holes in the middle of the biscuits.
- Place biscuits in the air fryer basket.
- Bake on 350 F for 3 minutes. Carefully turn them and cook again for 3 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 minute.
- Melt butter. Using a pastry brush, coat donuts.
- Make a cinnamon sugar blend with sugar and cinnamon. Roll donuts in the cinnamon sugar.