Got ripe bananas?
They make great banana bread. I always buy extra bananas and let them get very ripe to create banana bread or muffins.
Todays recipe is a gluten-free recipe using coconut flour. Coconut flour absorbs liquid very quickly so you do not need a lot of flour.
This recipe also calls for almond butter, but you can use peanut butter or sunflower butter.
It is a perfect recipe for a kids snack, breakfast or even a yummy dessert. When I make it, I drizzle honey on top to give it a delicious flavor.
To create the most flavor is to use the ripest bananas. Bananas are the sweetest when they are very ripe.
Here is what you need
- 4 ripe bananas (medium to large) – mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Grass-fed or Irish butter (you can use regular too)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flour (you can use almond flour too)
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make:
- Mash the bananas well.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in another bowl.
- Preheat your oven before pouring dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Stir together well, but do not beat.
- Pour into greased pan and put in the oven quickly.
- Coconut flour absorbs liquid quickly and needs a heat source before getting too hard.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Gluten-free Banana Bread
- bread pan
- 4 large bananas (medium to large) - mashed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup almond butter
- 4 Tbsp Grass-fed or Irish butter (any butter is fine)
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- How to Make:Preheat oven to 350 FMash the bananas well.Mix wet ingredients together.Mix dry ingredients together in another bowl.Preheat your oven before pouring dry ingredients into wet ingredients.Stir together well, but do not beat.Pour into greased pan and put in the oven quickly.Coconut flour absorbs liquid quickly and needs a heat source before getting too hard.Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.