The BEST chocolate chip cookies you will ever make.
I have made dozens of different chocolate chip cookie recipes. This is by far my favorite.
- It makes a crisp cookie on the outside but chewy in the middle.
- It is super easy to make.
- The dough is sturdy to make large cookies.
You can use milk chocolate chips too.
Here is what you need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (whole egg & 1 egg yolk)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 325 F for 12 Minutes
How to Make: See printable recipe below. Makes 18 large cookies.
Preheat oven 325 F
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- In another bowl, cream butter. Whisk the 1 egg & 1 yolk. Add in sugar and brown sugar.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until mixed.
- Pour in the chocolate chips. Mix.
- On a baking sheet with parchment paper, scoop golf size balls. Place 2-inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Best cookies you will ever make!
- baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup butter (1 1/2 sticks) room temperature
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (1 egg and 1 yolk)
- 2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 325 FIn a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together. In another bowl, cream the butter. Use beater if wanted. Whisk the 1 egg & 1 yolk. Add eggs, sugar and brown sugar.Stir in the vanilla.Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until mixed.Pour in the chocolate chips. Mix.On a baking sheet with parchment paper, scoop golf size balls. Place 2-inches apart. Bake 12 minutes.