Your kids will love making funny faces on see-thru cups to make these candy corn pudding cups.
A perfect October snack or dessert. Make them for a Halloween party or Trick or Treat night.
Here is what you need
- You Need:
- Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Milk (follow directions)
- Whipped topping
- Clear cups or jars
- Orange food color or orange Kool-aid packet
- Candy corn candy (optional)
How to Make:
Makes 4 cups. Double recipe to make more.
- With a Permanent marker, have kids make funny faces on clear cups. Set aside to dry.
- In a bowl, make the vanilla pudding according to the package.
- Divide pudding into two bowls. Add orange food coloring to one bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding into bottom of cups. Then add orange vanilla pudding on top.
- Add whipped cream on top.
- Add some candy corn to top (optional).
- Refrigerate until serving.